2023 Rock'n Barbecue & Open House
We’re having our first fundraiser! Join us on Saturday, Sept. 30, 2023 in Minneapolis for food, music, conversation and fun!
Tickets are only $15 with mail-in rebate.*
Advanced sale ticket price ends at noon on Sep. 30, then increases to $75. Buy your ticket NOW!
Featuring Dr. Scott Jensen • Jenna Dicks (MNGOP Secretary) • State Sen. Cal Bahr • Special Guest, Dalia al-Aqidi (Newly announced challenger to Ilhan Omar)
Also, Elephant in the Room, the timeless rock band featuring Mitch Berg of the Northern Alliance Radio Network!
Tickets are only $15 with mail-in rebate!*
925 N. Washington Ave. | Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Starts at 5:00 pm
- Band starts at 7:00 pm
- $65 in advance/$75 at the door (advanced ticket price ends at noon on Sep. 30)*
- Catered by MJ Barbecue: awesome barbecue beef, pork, chicken, and vegan options too!
- Includes one drink ticket (beer and wine only)
- Cash-only bar available (credit cards will NOT be accepted)
- Parking – public parking ramp across Washington Ave.
*The first $50 of your ticket price is eligible for a refund through the Political Contribution Refund (PCR) program. You must buy your ticket through the links on this page. Learn more about the PCR program here.
Why Are We Doing This?
The New Minneapolis Republican Party was formed just this year. After a decade of planning, changing the state party constitution and the dissolution of six political organizations, it is now an independent, unified voice for accountability and transformation. It’s time for an intervention, and getting Minneapolis back on track will take great effort. This requires a headquarters — a functional space for volunteers, organizations and new leaders to meet, gather resources, train and work together toward our common goal.
- Candidate support
- Training for new candidates at every level across the metro
- Volunteer organization and operations
- Issue-specific education
- And more!
A Union Hall, if you will. Voters, volunteers, and supporters need confidence that their time, money, and efforts create a sustained presence that outlives election cycles.
Why Should You Participate?
- A business office
- A conference room
- A meeting hall
- A gathering space
- A point of convergence for our party operations to build relationships and partnerships with outside organizations
- A place for affiliates and allies to gather and create lasting relationships